Carrie C/D Bra
The story behind this product
Winter Sale – 20% Off this new style
She’s smart, impulsive, and up for adventure – especially if it involves the opportunity to find true love. Meet Carrie – the high impact C/D Bra that handles drama like a champ. Whether you’re writing a weekly lifestyle column, running around the trails and boulevards, or jetting to your next racecation, Carrie is there to support you. With lightly padded encapsulated cups, six points of strap adjustability, and a 4-row padded hook & eye closure, Carrie always manages to make her deadline in style. Specialized to fit C & D cups.
Features and benefits:
- Perfect support for C/D cups
- Front Velcro strap adjustibility also opens up completely for nursing mums
- Back strap length adjustibility
- Cushioned hook and eye closure systems with 3 hooks and 4 columns for extra comfort and ultimate adjustability for daily body changes
- Mesh panelling between and under cups for quick-dry ventilation
- Soft, supportive elastic in the band
- An update of our Best Selling Kelly C/D Bra
DIY BRA FIT GUIDE
- With a regular bra (one that does NOT enhance your natural size), measure around the bottom band of your bra and rib cage while exhaling. Measuring tape should be snug.
- If your measurement is a fraction, round up or down to the nearest whole number depending on if you prefer a more or less supportive fit.
- Add 5″ to the measurement if it is an odd number and 4″ if it is an even number.
- Measure loosely around the fullest part of your bust (wearing same regular bra as in above).
- Round to the nearest whole number as you did in Step 2 measuring the band.
- Subtract your rib cage measurement from your bust measurement (wearing same bra as above).
- The difference equals your cup measurement (like you did on band size).
|AU size||US size|
32C, 32D, 34C, 34D, 36C, 36D, 38C, 38D, 40C, 40D