Samantha E Bra
The story behind this product
Winter Sale – 20% Off this new style
She’s strong, independent and in tune with all of her body’s needs. Meet Samantha – the high impact E cup Bra that will satisfy your every active desire. E cups, you don’t need to wear two bras at once to provide great support! All you need is this “2-in-1” style that combines a lightly padded encapsulated cup underlayer with a full-on compression bra outer layer. Front strap adjustability allows for separate breast support levels, 4-row padded hook & eye closure provides comfort through the ebb & flow of your monthly cycle, and extra bonus cleavage compartment creates a natural pocket to safely stash small personal needs. The bottom band is more minimalistic than most DD & E bras without compromising support. Specialised to fit E cups.
Features and benefits:
- Perfect support for E cups
- Front velcro straps open up completely for nursing mums
- Two bras in One! Provides both encapsulation and compression.
- Custom cushioned hook and eye closure systems with 3 hooks and 4 columns for extra comfort and ultimate adjustability for daily body changes
- Mesh stabilizer between cups to aid in support and ventilation
- Strategically placed seaming and fabrications for ultimate encapsulation, comfort and support
- Incredibly soft, wide bottom band sets a comfortable foundation for ultimate support
- An updated version of our Best Selling Jill Bra
DIY BRA FIT GUIDE
- With a regular bra (one that does NOT enhance your natural size), measure around the bottom band of your bra and rib cage while exhaling. Measuring tape should be snug.
- If your measurement is a fraction, round up or down to the nearest whole number depending on if you prefer a more or less supportive fit.
- Add 5″ to the measurement if it is an odd number and 4″ if it is an even number.
- Measure loosely around the fullest part of your bust (wearing same regular bra as in above).
- Round to the nearest whole number as you did in Step 2 measuring the band.
- Subtract your rib cage measurement from your bust measurement (wearing same bra as above).
- The difference equals your cup measurement (like you did on band size).
|AU size||US size|
34E, 36E, 38E, 40E, 42E