Samantha DD Bra
The story behind this product
She’s strong, independent and in tune with all of her body’s needs. Meet Samantha – the high impact DD Bra that will satisfy your every active desire. DD cups, you don’t need to wear two bras at once to provide great support! All you need is this “2-in-1” style that combines a lightly padded encapsulated cup underlayer with a full-on compression bra outer layer. Front strap adjustability allows for separate breast support levels, 4-row padded hook & eye closure provides comfort through the ebb & flow of your monthly cycle, and extra bonus cleavage compartment creates a natural pocket to safely stash small personal needs. The bottom band is more minimalistic than most DD bras without compromising support. Specialised to fit DD cups.
Features and benefits:
- Perfect support for DD cups
- Front velcro straps open up completely for nursing mums
- Two bras in One! Provides both encapsulation and compression.
- Custom cushioned hook and eye closure systems with 3 hooks and 4 columns for extra comfort and ultimate adjustability for daily body changes
- Mesh stabilizer between cups to aid in support and ventilation
- Strategically placed seaming and fabrications for ultimate encapsulation, comfort and support
- Incredibly soft, wide bottom band sets a comfortable foundation for ultimate support
- An updated version of our Best Selling Jill Bra
DIY BRA FIT GUIDE
- With a regular bra (one that does NOT enhance your natural size), measure around the bottom band of your bra and rib cage while exhaling. Measuring tape should be snug.
- If your measurement is a fraction, round up or down to the nearest whole number depending on if you prefer a more or less supportive fit.
- Add 5″ to the measurement if it is an odd number and 4″ if it is an even number.
- Measure loosely around the fullest part of your bust (wearing same regular bra as in above).
- Round to the nearest whole number as you did in Step 2 measuring the band.
- Subtract your rib cage measurement from your bust measurement (wearing same bra as above).
- The difference equals your cup measurement (like you did on band size).
|AU size||US size|
32DD, 34DD, 36DD, 38DD, 40DD